Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nothing to see here, folks

I didn't take any photos in New York City. Having a Nikon D70 and a flash attachment means looking like a tourist while wandering the streets. And I'm too much of a Jersey girl at heart to let myself get away with that.

Krista, Jonathan and I pounded the pavement in search of great food, interesting sights and excellent bargains. Our two days were full of adventures and a few blisters. Jonathan and Krista will write more later, but we're all too tired to string a lot together this evening. One of the highlights, for me, was seeing my friend Summer from high school and catching up on the last decade or so. We hadn't seen each other since graduation.

Today we wandered around Connecticut, both Old Greenwich and Mystic Seaport. My dear friend Piya is along for the ride, taking a break from city life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home