Thursday, June 01, 2006

Restaurant Wi-Fi

We're in Pennsylvania. We stopped at my former regular Starbucks in Leesburg, Virginia, where I once met a screenwriter, who spent hours doodling on legal pads, only to find out he was really a bank robber by trade. Who knew. He gave me some interesting writing advice, that's for sure.

There's tax in other states! Things we forget living in Oregon. There's also WiFi access in more random places than back in 2001, when I took my last major trip. I don't even remember if WiFi existed then. Anyone out there know when it started?

Quote of the day, so far anyway: "The mashed potatoes come from a box, and the french fries come with a coating."

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And so the trip begins! I hope you throw in a few knitting updates along the way.

Have fun :)

Tara

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you guys already! I didn't realize how much until I read your posts.

Keep writing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home